Friday, December 4, 2009

Asthma More Condition_symptoms Is Swine Flu A More Serious Concern For Children With Asthma?

Is swine flu a more serious concern for children with asthma? - asthma more condition_symptoms

My little boy was 2 years of allergy and asthma causing respiratory problems. If you can, any kind of cold or flu is 3 times worse than what another child. Needs on a day we start all treatments that treat we breathe, what to defend, too. Worst case, if my child was swine flu, it would be a big problem? Is it more difficult for a case?

4 comments:

bluecube... said...

If you have questions, it

http://www.timesoftheinternet.com/69208. ...

bluecube... said...

If you have questions, it

http://www.timesoftheinternet.com/69208. ...

particle... said...

I will not say what is really concrete, but was told that if someone has to be already existing, is more difficult to fight against H1N1 too.
The swine flu ... remains the flu, and you must take extra precautions, just because she is young and most vulnerable.

As a massage therapist, I can say that people with asthma often use some muscle relaxation techniques. I saw people coming to the clinic, which does not take a deep breath in 10 years to get a discharge. I do not know if I've been tested, but the clock. It can help your case. 2 years may sit a little window with the patience and can massage one, but a short time or two with a professional to improve your breathing.

Good luck to you!

Little Chip said...

Sounds like panic! There are more chances of being run over by a car or by lightning than receiving the swine flu hit! I'm not worried, and I have three serious lung disease, flu can all kill me!

Unless you're from Mexico, probably more detrimental to your child deal with all the breath! House is clean, clean hands are the best defense, many medications can be very harmful.

Post a Comment