Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Projectors For Powerpoint Presentations I Regularly Make Presentations Using PowerPoint With A Dell Laptop And An Epson Multimedia Projector?

I regularly make presentations using PowerPoint with a Dell laptop and an Epson Multimedia projector? - projectors for powerpoint presentations

I use Powerpoint and a Dell laptop equipped with an Epson Multimedia projector for presentations. I am looking for information on a remote that could be used.
First, because a remote control via the projector or on a laptop? If both are available I would get one for the laptop, because otherwise you will do for the projector.
Secondly, where can I get this remote. I live in Dublin and tried to PC World and a number of small offices without success. Also be ready to buy online from a trusted supplier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment