Thursday, December 17, 2009

Lupus Blister I Have A Lot Of The Signs And Symptoms Of Lupus How Do I Get Tested I Also Have No Primary Doctor?

I have a lot of the signs and symptoms of lupus how do I get tested I also have no primary doctor? - lupus blister

I hate rash rash on the hands and feet, you just gradually deteriorated, which almost look like little light bulbs in groups and make the skin sore. I'm tired of yours or any other activity. My hands and feet in blue when I'm tired or had cold.Ihave urinary tract infection and chronic renal insufficiency menstrating since I am 9 years ago. This period is similar, if all the other symptoms have started. Also a food Remida herbal or homeopathic medical treatment for these symptoms would be useful. (should be safe to use during breastfeeding)

0 comments:

Post a Comment