Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wedding Card Greetings Messages I Need Some Info About Greeting Cards That Can Be Planted (and Grow Into Flowers). Can Anyone Help?

I need some info about greeting cards that can be planted (and grow into flowers). Can anyone help? - wedding card greetings messages

I'm talking greeting cards, paper, organic flower seeds embedded in it, so rather than throw them, you can bury them and watch them grow into flowers.

I checked the website, but I need more information than ordinary people. I would be glad for your answer. Here are the Qs:
- Did you buy (or you)?
- If you (or can), what is / was it? The staffing requirements (by relatives or friends) or business needs change?
- Why sometimes? As the wedding vows, birthday, Valentine's Day, Christmas, or they can be used as thank you gifts for wedding guests?
- Could this card is more convenient for children, adolescents, adults, older people, perhaps?
- Do you think that the use of plantable cards as "green" classified (environmentally friendly) setting?
- Any other information you would like to add?
Thank you! It is very urgent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment