Tuesday, February 2, 2010

High Heels Megaupload Is There A Way To Become Comfortable In High Heels If You Have Flat Feet? How Do You Walk With High Heels?

Is there a way to become comfortable in high heels if you have flat feet? How do you walk with high heels? - high heels megaupload

I love high heels, but my feet are very flat. Often high heels are not flattering on my feet when I get to the highest court. It is also difficult for me in high heels, more than a second for my flat feet.
I ended up staying with the shoes that have little paragraph, but I wear heels higher. Are there other people who have flat feet and wear high heels? What advice would you give?

4 comments:

YeS said...

You are special insoles, arch supports for your situation .. They are specially designed for a priest .. Ask your professional status. You can really help. You do not in pain.

RaP sTaR said...

I also have flat feet. You'll juice for use and work your heels!

angelwin... said...

I get the bombs, because they are not high at all!

Eurydice said...

the heels were still high for a short period,

Always keep a comfortable pair of shoes with you always enjoy a foot massage and pedicure and spread your feet, the practice of walking on the feet when you're barefoot.

Post a Comment