Friday, February 19, 2010

Usb 2,0 Video Grabber Home Cinema How Do I Find Out About My System Capabilities?

How do I find out about my system capabilities? - usb 2,0 video grabber home cinema

I bought a video capture card that converts VHS to DVD.

The instructions are the minimum system requirements, which are:

Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or higher recommended *
256 MB RAM (512 MB recommended)
MS Windows XP SP2
1 GB free hard disk space
CD-ROM drive
VGA card with DirectX9.0 support *
* DirectX9.0 or higher installed
USB 2.0

I understand that most of these other items that I have Asterix.

How do I know if I do not have those skills and how and where can I get one?

1 comments:

shadowfa... said...

1. Click Start, right-click on My Computer and click Properties.
This will give you your processor and RAM.

2. Click Start, Run, and type "dxdiag", press Enter. Click Yes to see, to see if they are compatible with the driver digitally signed. When the window opens, click on the screen. They were told exactly what kind of graphics capability with the card you have and what version of DirectX you are running.

Upgrade your graphics card driver or www.nvidia.com www.ati.com and update the version of DirectX directx.com

Good luck!

Post a Comment