Monday, February 15, 2010

Uninstall Pinnacle Tvcenter Pro Frozen!!????????? HELP!!!?

Frozen!!????????? HELP!!!? - uninstall pinnacle tvcenter pro

I downloaded from Pinnacle Studio 12 on my laptop and if there is a message that says to update your version of Pinnacle Studio 12 and even though it was frozen the update! I've tried uninstalling the Pinnacle, but it will not uninstall an update, because it is not yet complete, he said that I completed the first installation, but it goes nowhere! Please help me?

2 comments:

monkeyon... said...

You can also use Ctrl-Alt-Delete and go to Task Manager and stop the process of modernization - should be able to uninstall and ...

xxxnulli... said...

Pull the plug on them. start the operating system, you will immediately proceed to remove the Add / Remove Programs and remove the program before the update (make sure not on the Internet when the computer starts to turn)

Post a Comment