Thursday, February 11, 2010

How Much Does It Cost To Build A 20 Horse Stable Is A Horse That Needs To Be Rebacked And Schooled With Behavioural Issues Worth £3.5k? Thanks?

Is a horse that needs to be rebacked and schooled with behavioural issues worth £3.5k? Thanks? - how much does it cost to build a 20 horse stable

I have to buy a horse for the loan of up to 6 months, x Clydesdale gelding 5 years.

Question I have is the person I'm ready, "he was trained, supported and started on the pole color, etc. It was a lie, happens with behavioral problems, since they have broken - the wrong way and abuse too late to court to 3 years.

I had him vet checked and healthy and strong upper teeth, fine, back, and - control all fine saddle.

But when he saw the chair flips - he tries to run in the opposite direction, shaking like a leaf ..... You do not find anywhere near him with it.

After discussion it was decided that was the best thing he could do to restart and it goes very slowly and accumulate a lot of confidence and make a lot of field work.

He also has behavioral problems, biting and breeding, if the stable and barges.

After the confrontation with the girl I'm ready, learned that he was too beat to the stable, spread over 2 and she said she was once so accommodated in the school with the cars that fit the. He notedI was afraid of saddles.

Now, before anyone asks, I twice visited, he was shot twice, then run outside twice, and he seemed ok to bounce outside with the president, but I thought that because he was too small (it now has a saddle mount properly) .

What I know is that he is worth £ 3.5 K ??????

I have another horse is a draft horse, reschooled be ex-Trotter and it cost me 500 €, but at least we could go and roll with the new horse can not even do that, but also throws biting, barges and well. ... How / where this horse is worth?

Jacks

HP - more than 20 years of experience in the horse and I am also a horse trainer of professional advice to help me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment