Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Old Juice Squeezer English Grammar?

English grammar? - old juice squeezer

I teach my son two years to recognize the "brother" and "sister", but have no brothers, so that the use of the photos show an example of another person to make him understand.

After teaching words and phrases that I was the word for him to understand ..

As a rule, English grammar, "what is your brother?''My brother is an acrobat.
But I can teach myself, "What my brother?" Brother is an acrobat.
I delete "su''y''mi? Here is the picture of his brother not his real brother. If you're not How can I delete records brother?

6 u can me some prayers for my brother, because I my son has given 6 Examplethis word. tq

2) Blender or juicer is used to express the juice of an orange? Juicer Juicer aqueeze or use orange juice? Which sentence is correct?

0 comments:

Post a Comment