Thursday, January 14, 2010

Abortion In Michigan Does The Michigan Medicaid Program Cover Abortion?

Does the Michigan Medicaid program cover abortion? - abortion in michigan

My niece is pregnant again - her first child is only 9 months, and it has once again left in this situation. She wants an abortion, but her mother () my sister and I tried to convince them otherwise. FYI, my sister now throws the first child (his grandson). The only way that my niece can afford the abortion is whether Medicaid should pay for it. Can anyone tell me if the Michigan Medicaid program pays for abortions?

7 comments:

Claire said...

I am pleased to accept the child or find a home for me. I love children and I can not give my own children because of medical problems. Please let me know if this is possible or not. My heart hurts and I can not have children and do not want to go all the unwanted babies. Please let me know.
Very sincerely,
Claire
clairebadger@gmail.com

heather said...

I do not know whether the abortion completely cover, but I know that are on Medicaid in North Carolina, a very good offer

TheOnlyB... said...

If so, it should not.

Anonymous said...

I was neutered!

AlphaFem... said...

In Planned Parenthood.

TM said...

No, no. There are many places where you can get free condoms though.

walker said...

I chicken ****!

Post a Comment