Sunday, January 24, 2010

Postpartum Symptoms What Are The Symptoms Of Having A Postpartum Infection?

What are the symptoms of having a postpartum infection? - postpartum symptoms

hyperpyrexia
Chills
Tremors
Fatigue
Discharge with bad odor
and the terrible pain in abdomen

I had my first period. When you start these symptoms, call your document as soon as possible. Like an idiot, I waited almost three days, the whole weekend, and I literally felt as if I will die on Sunday afternoon when I finally called. Even if you are communicating only the number of offices, answering a rule, a path to your doctor.

3 comments:

gigimae1... said...

Documents say that if you call smellinng missing discharge, red swollen and hot spots, you should immediately records. Trust your instinct to know your body better. If you have a fever, too.
by gigi

Munchkin... said...

I suppose that like any other infection ... fver, the weakness of being unwell, such as the flu, perhaps strange-smelling discharge.

honeybun... said...

high temperature and feeling generally like C ** P! better you see the document immediately

Post a Comment