Saturday, January 2, 2010

Double Vision After Cataract Surgery How To Decide If Eyeglasses Are Worth The Bother?

How to decide if eyeglasses are worth the bother? - double vision after cataract surgery

I tried to ask this question before, but nobody reads well enough to understand what I want.

I am not informed about the cataract operation, so please stop this response.

I also see without glasses, especially outside of the day. I take a glass in his pocket to read the labels, etc. I can do without glasses. The only reason why I think I still have some loss of vision, and hopes to nearly normal return.

I have double vision in one eye, but I can not get rid of it by squinting or an object out of my head higher or lower. However, in the courts of the optician glasses, double vision worse, and I can not do anything to get rid of it.

I have no experience with glasses, and do not know what to expect. It seems "obvious" to me, that's what we really need a pair of glasses with a goal of me well, so that the eye sees double, not worsened by the glass. However, laughs off the optician to this proposal, it was notknow what they think.

1 comments:

limpaway said...

The double vision is worse, because now it has corrected its error of refraction, it is easier to achieve the double vision caused by cataracts.

You can always ask, the party of double vision that has no power, but still a flat lens, not because someone with only one goal in her glass.

I do not know why you referred to a retinal detachment. Do you suspect that you have one. I'm pretty sure you will be a shade or shadow on his vision for dismissal if solves the retina. If your eye doctor truly astonished that are the problem. If you really think this is an emergency, not just themselves and do not want to say it.

Post a Comment