Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sushi Container Am I Crazy For Eating 2/3 Of My Wasabi In The Container?

Am i crazy for eating 2/3 of my wasabi in the container? - sushi container

I went to Yoko Japanese fast food at noon today and I'll eat the leftovers. I ate 2 / 3 of wasabi that came with my sushi, and I can not feel my mouth right now! haha. It hurts and it is good at the same time! Am I eating crazy that wasabi so spontaneously? I hate it, 2 / 3 of them in 30 seconds. "And yes, I ate wasabi sushi alone ... is not included! (Btw.. Are salmon sushi wasabi wine .. it was good!)


AND DON "T talk about how raw sushi or Japanese food is for you, and not offended ... I do not need your bull sh!. TB! T. CHES!

3 comments:

stephanie j said...

YES !!!!!!!!!!

angie141... said...

I hope you do not burn your heart! Abdominal or Rolaids

7Words You Can't Say On T.V. said...

Wasabi-covered peas: the best snack ever
Wasabi is not really hot, chili, or shoot him only. I love these things, things like fresh produce, green use an expression that is in most places to just sushi, green dye in her horseradish

Post a Comment