Monday, January 4, 2010

Gay Truth Or Dare Online Game I Need Truth Or Dare Questions For Me (bi Curious) And My Gay Friend?

I need truth or dare questions for me (bi curious) and my gay friend? - gay truth or dare online game

I (bi curious) and my friend love Gay T or D and play for short questions and dares. Please Help (No website please). Sometimes we play on webcams and other times we played in the houses of others, what they need for both. Nursing and gay as seriously as he knows where I am and I know where you are. Thanks

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Truth.

Never have sex with me?

dare ...

I dare you have an erection in front of me.

I urge you to take a trip mdance.

I urge you, my head.

Anonymous said...

The truth ...
1. I am an attractive person, if I am the opposite sex?
2nd Ever masterbate You need ... and thought of me?
3. Do you think they are better found on the head, then I am?
4. The only thing that would make the bed, but never told anyone?

Dare ...
1. Do you dare to give an object at home (brush, palette, curling irons, etc.) ******** better than you ever before me.
2. Dare you to undress and lap dance on a chair
3. Dare Demonstratte your favorite sexual position with a stuffed animal or pillow.
4. You dare to talk about sex for me for 2 minutes, while you masterbate.

Anonymous said...

If you have a sleepover, said: "Tell me a secret," and he said he did not know to kiss and tell him "now that you"

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

If you have a sleepover, said: "Tell me a secret," and he said he did not know to kiss and tell him "now that you"

Good luck!

Post a Comment